Off-Campus / Remote Access Service
Location: Weintraub Building, B1-010
Contact phone: (206) 667-4314
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arnold Library recognizes that Fred Hutch faculty and staff need 24-hour access to information at many different off- campus locations and has therefore implemented the Remote Access service. This service allows library account holders to log in from off-campus and use Arnold Library’s online resources from any computer with Internet connectivity (an ISP) and a web browser.
Remote Access provides access to:
Here is how to use our Remote Access service:
- Visit the library’s homepage at: http://sharedresources.fredhutch.org/core-facilities/library
- Click the off-campus button in the right column.
- Enter your HutchNet ID and password
- You will then be connected our proxy service.
- From there you can visit our journal list, databases and other resources as though you were on campus. We recommend next visiting http://sharedresources.fredhutch.org/core-facilities/library/resources to access content.
- Typically, you need only log into the proxy service once per Internet connection
For assistance, please call 206.667.4314 or email email@example.com.