Browse: Authors | Keywords | All Center-Authored Publications
Filter by Division: Basic | Clinical | Human Biology | PHS | VIDD (2010-present) | VIDI (2008-2009)
Filter by Year: 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
Filters: Author is Loretz, Carol [Clear All Filters]
Establishment of long-term tolerance to SRBC in dogs by recombinant canine CTLA4-Ig.. Transplantation. 88(3):317-22.. 2009.
Antagonistic and agonistic anti-canine CD28 monoclonal antibodies: tools for allogeneic transplantation.. Transplantation. 91(8):833-40.. 2011.
Activation of Notch Signaling During ex vivo Expansion Maintains Donor Muscle Cell Engraftment.. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio).. 2012.
Doing Business with Arnold Library
Weintraub Building, B1-010
More About Arnold Library
- Journals List
- Ovid (guest or library account)
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index
- Pubmed (Get Article Enabled)
- Library Catalog (Account Login)
- Document Delivery Form
- Researcher Profiles
- Library Affiliations & Memberships
- Fred Hutch Authored Papers (Intranet)