Filters: Author is Loretz, Carol [Clear All Filters]
Establishment of long-term tolerance to SRBC in dogs by recombinant canine CTLA4-Ig.. Transplantation. 88(3):317-22.. 2009.
Antagonistic and agonistic anti-canine CD28 monoclonal antibodies: tools for allogeneic transplantation.. Transplantation. 91(8):833-40.. 2011.
Activation of Notch Signaling During ex vivo Expansion Maintains Donor Muscle Cell Engraftment.. Stem cells (Dayton, Ohio).. 2012.
Doing Business with Arnold Library
Weintraub Building, B1-010
More About Arnold Library
- Journals List
- Ovid (guest or library account)
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index
- Pubmed (Get Article Enabled)
- Library Catalog (Account Login)
- Document Delivery Form
- Researcher Profiles
- Library Affiliations & Memberships
- Fred Hutch Authored Papers (Intranet)