Filters: Author is Scott, John [Clear All Filters]
A siege of hepatitis: fighting a defiant virus.. Nature medicine. 17(3):253-4.. 2011.
The Prevalence and Presumed Etiology of Elevated Aminotransferase Levels in a Pacific Northwest Tribal Community.. Journal of health care for the poor and underserved. 26(3):957-66.. 2015.
IL28B genotype effects during early treatment with peginterferon and ribavirin in difficult-to-treat hepatitis C virus infection.. The Journal of infectious diseases. 204(3):419-25.. 2011.
Doing Business with Arnold Library
Weintraub Building, B1-010
More About Arnold Library
- Journals List
- Ovid (guest or library account)
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index
- Pubmed (Get Article Enabled)
- Library Catalog (Account Login)
- Document Delivery Form
- Researcher Profiles
- Library Affiliations & Memberships
- Fred Hutch Authored Papers (Intranet)