Data AnalysisData analysis tools, software and resources selected or recommended by Shared Resource core facilities for collecting and analyzing data.
- Array Processing Tools
- Array Statistical Analysis Tools Tools for cluster analysis and for determining statistical significance
- Cell Analysis and Sorting Tools Tools for analysis of flow cytometry data
- Expression, Ontology and Pathways Analysis of gene expression array results and resources for analyzing ontologies and pathways
Tools for analysis of confocal, 3-D and other microscopy and imaging results
- Aperio Image Analysis Suite
- Cellomics High Content Informatics
- Definiens Tissue Studio
- ImageQuant IQTL
- Imaris (Bitplane)
- Metamorph (Molecular Devices)
- Nutrition Data Analysis
- Proteomics Tools Analysis of mass spectrometry data
- Sequencing, Genotyping and PCR Tools Tools for analysis of sequencing, genotyping and PCR data obtained using different platforms
Shared Resources are core facilities that provide services and access to specialized equipment for research activities.
Paul Woloshin, MBA, Ph.D.
Vice President, Shared Resources
Doing Business with Shared Resources
- About Shared Resources
- Computing User Account
- Contacts and Directory
- Shared Resources Website Support
Instructions for first time Instrument Scheduler users.