Immune MonitoringThe Immune Monitoring Lab provides investigators with services and expertise for studies of cellular immunity including assays of cell populations and responses in clinical trials.
- Thomas Building, DE-550
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, DE-550 Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-6455
- (206) 667-6845
- Jianhong Cao, Ph.D., Staff Scientist and Director
A complete listing of Immune Monitoring employees is available from the directory.
First time users: Please contact the resource to discuss your experiment and specimen procedures.
- Applied Biosystems StepOne Plus
- Bio Tek Synergy H4 Hybrid Reader
- Bio Xp system
- Cell Harvester
- ELISPOT Reader
- FPLC- Fast Protein Liquid Chromatography
- Luminex 200
- Microplate Luminometer
- Microplate Reader
- Microplate Washer
- Roche LightCycler 480 II
- Vmax 96-cell Microplate Reader
- xCelligence System