CCEH - Hematopoietic Cell Processing and RepositoryThe Large-Scale Cell Processing Core Facility has been established to provide three primary functions in support of research activities: processing and selecting cells, supplying purified CD34 cells, and providing access to bone marrow or PBSC components.
- Thomas Building, DE-554
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, DE-554, Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-4004
- (206) 667-1809
- Shelly Heimfeld, Ph.D.
Doing Business with CCEH - Hematopoietic Cell Processing and RepositoryThomas Building, DE-554
- CCEH - Administration
- CCEH - Blood Cell Analysis
- CCEH - Genotype Tracking/Cell and Molecular Reagents
- CCEH - Hematopoietic Cell Processing and Repository
- CCEH - Molecular Library Development and Screening
- CCEH - Specialized Mouse Services
- CCEH - Vector Production