CCEH - Clonal Tracking and Canine Resource DevelopmentThe genotype tracking lab provides VNTR (variable number tandem repeat), and LAM-PCR (linear amplification mediated PCR) and other molecular technology to analyze genotypes. Services were established initially to assist hematological research, but the facility also offers the following services to scientists in other areas of research. We also provide products, protocols, and services for cell and molecular analyses in the Canis lupus familiaris model.
- Thomas Building, D1-315
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, D1-315, Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-3369
- (206) 667-5978
- Michael A. Harkey, Ph.D.
Doing Business with CCEH - Clonal Tracking and Canine Resource DevelopmentThomas Building, D1-315
- CCEH - Administration
- CCEH - Clonal Tracking and Canine Resource Development
- CCEH - Hematopoietic Cell Processing and Repository
- CCEH - Molecular Library Development and Screening
- CCEH - Specialized Mouse Services
- CCEH - Vector Production